Mike Portnoy's Restaurants

Friday, December 23, 2005

San Francisco

Well the day that I thought would never come has finally arrived - I'm now only hours away from 8 days in San Francisco and I can't wait! I'm looking forward to a long relaxing week of site seeing, wine tasting, and eating at many of San Franciso's famous places. For those who are keeping track, here is the current list for SF in the order that I'm going:

  • Farallon
  • Canteen
  • Waterfront
  • Tommy Toy's
  • Town Hall
  • Kokkari
  • The Slanted Door
  • Sushi Ran
  • Chez Panisse
  • Rubicon
  • Gary Danko
  • Bouelvard
  • Coco500
  • Bistro Jeanty
  • Bouchon
  • Boulevard
I'm most looking forward to Chez Panisse, Gary Danko, Canteen, and Bouchon.

Happy Holidays and happy eating! I'll see you in San Francisco ...